• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Playoffs

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, Varking said:

And if the Jags had PJ Walker or Sam Darnold they dont come close to coming back. Quarterbacks do matter. 

I like Sunshine but let’s be real. The guy threw 4 first half interceptions.

The real story should be the Jags defense holding Herbert to 3 points in the second half to even allow a comeback like this to happen.

Also like everyone has been saying, coaching makes a huge difference, regardless of talent.

• Pie 1

I know it's a QB friendly system but I'm watching the highlights and Purdy is more efficient than everything we've tried since Cam went down. Pretty crazy they gave up so much for Trey Lance, went through the whole Jimmy G game manager thing and this kid is getting it done. Obviously great weapons but he doesn't seem to overthink things. Definitely gives a bump towards getting an offensive coach and finding a good DC. The chances of being that stacked talent wise on both sides is also pretty rare no matter what you do in the draft or FA

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

I like Sunshine but let’s be real. The guy threw 4 first half interceptions.

The real story should be the Jags defense holding Herbert to 3 points in the second half to even allow a comeback like this to happen.

Also like everyone has been saying, coaching makes a huge difference, regardless 

That's what halftime adjustments are for , and I am sure Herbert is happy with his defense right now, the NFL is now an arms race, it won't matter how good your D is , if you don't have a vertical passing game that can win shootouts with the likes of Mahommes,J.Allen, even old man Brady , you will fail

And you are right, coaching does make a huge difference, Pederson won a superbowl with Nick Foles,who has done nothing with any other team, Tepper needs to sell the farm to make him our next coach(though I don't know his contract particulars with the Jags)

2 hours ago, stbugs said:

We had Cam but didn’t have the coach to ensure that that 2015 won it all. 

It wouldn't have mattered who our coach was, that hick team from Carolina with the arrogant QB, wasn't ruining Peytons fairy tale ending 

If we ever get to the superbowl again, please God don't let it be against another NFL royalty QB 

• Pie 2