• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Playoffs

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Parsons > Horn that's for damn sure. Huge mistake on our part. Passing up Luke Jr. for Mr. Glass will haunt us for a decade 

That's easier said in highsight. Parsons had a ton of red flags going into the draft.

When Horn stays healthy, he has shown to be an elite level corner. Both are super important positions.

Edited by PleaseCutStewart
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

why would anyone give you grief for that. I like Burns but this is obviously true

I think the next DC should use burns like Dallas uses parsons. Also it looks like Carolina will really have some good coaching to choose from.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

That's easier said in highsight. Parsons had a ton of red flags going into the draft.

When Horn stays healthy, he has shown to be an elite level corner. Both are super important positions.

I just feel like you need to counter a passing offense with a scheme rather than a player. If you count on a shutdown corner, you get the Mike Evans game when he has to miss time. 

We were still reeling from losing Luke. Drafting his replacement to me seemed like the obvious choice even at the time. 

I'm really worried about Horn. His first 2 seasons in the league he's ended up on the IR. And historically, players don't get sturdier as they spend more time in the game. 

CB and RB are just positions that I think you roll the dice on with mid round picks, and keep the ones that hit.