• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Harbaugh staying at Michigan

Mr. Scot

12 hours ago, ladypanther said:

So, if that is where his heart is...why do the interviews??????

My heart is in my current department at work. I really love coming to work every day and be around the guys in my department. However, I’ve been offered a new role in the company worth 25k a more a year and I was already making good money. I’ve determined I’ll interview. It’s a significant chunk of money to pass up and maybe the new job will become where my hearts at. 

2 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Ego? I figured he’d jump ship after the NCAA found multiple recruiting violations, seriously the guy thinks he’s god…

From what I read he took a couple recruits to a well known cheeseburger place and bought them cheeseburgers. I know rules are rules but sounds like some big time recruiting violations there!

2 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

From what I read he took a couple recruits to a well known cheeseburger place and bought them cheeseburgers. I know rules are rules but sounds like some big time recruiting violations there!

Word is he offered to pay them Tuesday for a hamburger today but then didn't follow through...

• Flames 1

To all those who didnt want him due to three NFC championships game appearances and one super bowl appearance to which they lost are you serious? So competing for the super bowl legitimately each year sounds bad to you? If he never left the NFL I can almost guarantee you he would have had at least one if not more super bowls by now but I guess in some peoples eyes that type of winning culture sucks because he seems to be a bit of a pompous? Most of the greats are a little douchey. I would have taken him in a second.