• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roman Harper thinks Sean Payton could be our next HC now

ncfan

Just now, pantherclaw said:

A future first round pick for the best coach the Panthers can get? 

Oh my.  Glad you're not making the decisions.  

Exactly. I look at it this way - if all the current, available coaches were put into a draft, who would garner a first round pick? Not too damn many, maybe 10? 12? But SP is definitely one of them. It’s a no-brainer.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Love your conspiracy theory.  

I'm not the one making rhe decisions, and I doubt SP would even take the job, if he didn't have a plan in place. 

What conspiracy theory? If we try to trade for SP, NO is going to make the cost as high as they possibly can, especially to a division rival. They would likely demand more from us than any other team. If it was us, I would expect the exact same thing. It's just business. 

• Pie 1

Just now, pantherclaw said:

My faith is with God.  Not false idols. 

Try being a fan. It's not hard. 

Oh, I’m a casual fan now. I’m old enough to realize this is all  bullshit in the big scheme of things. I really don’t care if this franchise turns it around or not. I was perfectly happy not watching the games except on crummy weather days for the past 3 years. Sadly I let the turnaround Wilks was making suck me back in. My bad for sure. I’m happy regardless of what this team does, doesn’t make me a dime either way.  

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

A future first round pick for the best coach the Panthers can get? 

Oh my.  Glad you're not making the decisions.  

Again not sure where you see that either.  Of course I’d trade next years 1st for him.

was just pointing out to the “it’ll cost atleast this years 1st and a lot more.” Crowd 

I get it Saints have some leverage and they are a division rival.  But Payton can just as easily say i don’t want to be traded anywhere else but ___.  You can work it out with them or I’ll sit out one more year and you guys get nothing in return.

I personally think a 2024 1st and a mid pick this year gets it done.  And we should take the deal l

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 1

6 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

What conspiracy theory? If we try to trade for SP, NO is going to make the cost as high as they possibly can, especially to a division rival. They would likely demand more from us than any other team. If it was us, I would expect the exact same thing. It's just business. 

A 1st and a 4th isn't too costly. 

Until we know otherwise you're just assuming. 

4 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Please share what this organization has done since Tepper became owner to demonstrate that it knows exactly how to build a successful franchise. 

He knows it doesn’t, he just doesn’t want to say it. We all know it, some will admit it and others won’t. 

Edited by ickmule

1 minute ago, RJK said:

Sign this scumbag and lose even more of the fanbase. Tepper is dense. 

He wins games here no one will care.

something everyone in this fan base worse than that arrogant guy when he was in New Orleans….is losing.

and if he can turn this around and we become a playoff contender.  No one here will care what he did in New Orleans

• Pie 5