• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: CJ Stroud is reportedly the “apple” of the Carolina Panthers’ eye at the moment.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If we go that route I hope we go Richardson because he has a higher ceiling with his arm and legs.

Same. If we're gonna go the developmental elite physical tools route, I'd rather go with the younger guy. Betting on an older guy to make a leap seems a lot riskier IMO.

The more UF games I watched the more I liked Richardson. There were a LOT of balls bouncing off receivers' hands.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah I wasn't a fan of Levis or Richardson.

If we go that route I hope we go Richardson because he has a higher ceiling with his arm and legs.

Could not disagree more on Richardson.  Levis has the higher ceiling by a mile because he can pass the ball

23 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just ready to identify a QB prospect and make a concerted effort to build around him. If it's Stroud, great. If it's someone else, great. I'm past the point of being picky. Just identity a fuging QB prospect and build a team around him. If you choose poorly, swing again.

Agreed... Just... No more retreads... A bridge is fine... But we need to build around a prospect and keep trying until it works out. 

But honestly I'm afraid we'll be going for Carr or something...

Edited by mav1234
  • Pie 1

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just ready to identify a QB prospect and make a concerted effort to build around him. If it's Stroud, great. If it's someone else, great. I'm past the point of being picky. Just identity a fuging QB prospect and build a team around him. If you choose poorly, swing again.

And none of this they need to earn it bullshit give him as many snaps as possible with the starters and work extensively with him 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Why would the Colts take Levis over Stroud?

Levis could very easily be the first QB taken based on the NFL Draft drum beat at the moment, we'll see what happens with combine and Pro Days but thats the environment he'll shine so I dont think it'll really change.