• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: CJ Stroud is reportedly the “apple” of the Carolina Panthers’ eye at the moment.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This would be awesome for us.

Yeah i'm being an optimist thinking it wont change but it really wouldn't surprise me, the real question for me is would Reich move up for Young if he fell to 5, or is the size going to be that much of an issue for him.

2 minutes ago, stan786 said:

Yeah i'm being an optimist thinking it wont change but it really wouldn't surprise me, the real question for me is would Reich move up for Young if he fell to 5, or is the size going to be that much of an issue for him.

Agree and I think it is very possible Young is the third QB taken due to size concerns.  I would take him 1 personally 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, stan786 said:

The size thing scares me. Not gonna lie. I'm a lot more concerned about his slight frame than his height.

• Pie 2

49 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Well with Stroud you get a young man who has not only shown he can lift your franchise on the field, he’s shown his character is outstanding, and he’s someone that can lead outside in the community.

Winning is good, but as a franchise we don’t know much about that. We’ve had our flashes, but that’s all it is; flashes.

Yes, he is a high Character person so that is a plus for him.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

You probably shouldn't get attacked to any of these prospects. There's a lot of time before the draft for stock to rise and fall. It happens every year. You know this Smoky!

/cdn-cgi/mirage/f74cb1776f1a5a75f5996c4de6bb61b20c5e5dfb9cbd633d0b5278c6d269ec4a/1280/https://media2.giphy.com/media/G3yZQxmuw3PgI/200.gif

heroes of cosplay GIF by SYFY

• Flames 1