• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fangio to Miami official....well...maybe... probably tho

jb2288

Welp, on to Kris Richard.

Bradley has the Reich's connections, but I fear that Gus' system is too soft and "bend but don't break" style. From what I've read on Colts/Raiders boards, he does not like to blitz, a bit vanilla for opposing OCs to pick apart and would appear to have a hard time getting off the field. 

Richard and Manuel seem more aggressive and can keep up with today's offenses. 

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, Tarheel119 said:

In all honesty, if you’re looking for a perfect spot to have the opportunity to win now, Miami is the perfect spot. Can’t fault him for choosing the Dolphins. 

I disagree, Tua’s health is a massive concern and their D roster isn’t great. Whatever though, I like Fangio but there are still other candidates just as good out there. 

Richard is my new #1 fave, but Manuel would easily be a fan fave and my 1B option. We have some talent in the DB room that could use someone with a focus on DBs. CJ, Taylor, Hartsfield and Franklin. 

A couple of excerpts that stood out to me:

image.thumb.png.4d2b511b11bd65a63324c9317a52155d.png

image.thumb.png.77d777307fa2fcaddd00c396ef431b2d.png

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/meet-marquand-manuel-the-fiery-falcons-defensive-coordinator-who-knows-only-one-

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

After dealing with Matt Rhule, I want exciting sure things. Maybe Richard is fine, but this franchise is constantly getting second pickings and settled options.

He was DC in Seattle in 2015, they were #1 in points allowed per game, also I think 1st or 2nd in rushing and passing yards a game. Much more experienced than a Rhule type hire

30 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Here comes the second and third choice options that probably won’t make a difference. God forbid this franchise puts something decent together lmao.

Y’all don’t get it.

This franchise CAN’T.

No one wants to come here. From players to coaches. Just like last year. Just like I said would happen and got shitted on.

This is ALL a result of becoming the new Browns, and engrained losing culture. I have never seen so many players and coaches refuse to play for this franchise than with dumbass Tepper.

• Poo 9