• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Staff Updates

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Wait, next you are going to tell me McApoo is getting kicked to the curb too...

What's hilarious is we've all been eagerly awaiting news on a new DC and OC and Holcomb and McAdoodoo just been sitting there the whole time waiting too.🤣  

Even had Wilks been retained, nobody wanted them.

Happy with keeping Campen/Tabor and letting go of Holcomb....3-for-3 so far for Reich.

I am hoping that he's met with the current staff and can now move on to hiring our DC.

I understand Philly still being active that we can't officially hire from their staff, but Richard and Manuel are open to hire ASAP. The longer we wait, the more Bradley could be the potential hire.....which would be a big mistake, IMO.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Honestly, props where they are due, he did do a good job with Foreman, Hubbard, and even Blackshear. Hubbard really grew this past season.

Nixon was Rhule's homie. Albeit one of the few on his staff who had NFL experience before working with Rhule at Baylor.