• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich's Intro Presser - Today, Noon EST

Bear Hands

7 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Good lord lol 

there is no reason for owners to even have success…you guys will literally swallow whatever this franchise does

can we just wait on calling Reich a SB winning coach until it actually happens? Right now this is all words and everyone was just as excited for Rhule’s presser

things aren't looking good in Charlotte until things are looking good in Charlotte

Agreed, there are posters here that cannot take any criticism for their convictions. Reich has a lot to prove. He isn't some top tier coach that we went out and snatched from the rest of the NFL.

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Seriously if we can't go up and draft Stroud with a reasonable offer, then we should roll with AR at 9.  Sign Brissett and let me start until AR is comfortable enough to start playing some packages.  Imagine Reich and company developing a talent like AR.  

I don't like AR at all as a passer but I would give Reich a chance to develop him. He has a good track record getting QB's to play well under his tutelage.

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't like AR at all as a passer but I would give Reich a chance to develop him. He has a good track record getting QB's to play well under his tutelage.

He definitely has some work to do as a passer but if we had Brissett to play until he is ready and Reich paired with Brian Johnson (who worked with AR at Florida) I would feel pretty good about him developing into something.  

• Beer 1

48 minutes ago, top dawg said:

He didn't sidestep it, he just forgot to answer it because he was too busy waxing on about the first part.

There were three or four times in the presser where someone asked a two-part question and he neglected to answer the second part of it.

Someone will probably overreact to that 🙄

31 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Agreed, there are posters here that cannot take any criticism for their convictions. Reich has a lot to prove. He isn't some top tier coach that we went out and snatched from the rest of the NFL.

From just last week...

Former Colts coach Frank Reich is emerging as a top head coaching candidate for multiple teams

You really don't seem to have the slightest clue what you're talking about 🙄

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • The D 1