• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league

Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

You guys judge players on practice reps not real games.

Trask, drafted before Tom got there, how many different OCs and turnover since then.

You guys can laugh all you want and assume all you want because the way the NFL is structured unless it's a situation similar to Matt Corral, 2nd rounders have a hard road to starting, that's reality.

As I've said before for goofballs giggling about a man making more than twice their own salary still living the dream actually BEING an NFL player calling HIM a bust....

200.gif

Yeah maybe in football but not in life $$$

9 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

You guys judge players on practice reps not real games.

Trask, drafted before Tom got there, how many different OCs and turnover since then.

You guys can laugh all you want and assume all you want because the way the NFL is structured unless it's a situation similar to Matt Corral, 2nd rounders have a hard road to starting, that's reality.

As I've said before for goofballs giggling about a man making more than twice their own salary still living the dream actually BEING an NFL player calling HIM a bust....

200.gif

Yeah maybe in football but not in life $$$

Oh I'm not laughing at him.  I'm just trolling you because you Trask spammed this board like you did Strong and now Corral. 

-Just remember your own advice when you make fun of Rhule (he has made some money) and Baker....  Oh wait this is just a reversal because you were dead wrong about Trask.

Edited by ForJimmy

24 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Crappy list. It should absolutely be QB for all four teams. There literally isn’t a single QB in the NFC South that any team outside the NFC South would want.

Right now the starters are Corrall, Ridder, Winston or Dalton (not sure of contracts) and I don’t even know.

LOL, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a conference this devoid of QBs.

Trask I think, who just got called out on Twitter for being a slow learner

• Flames 1

49 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The Cardinals had reportedly narrowed their choices down to two candidates: Giants OC Mike Kafka and Bengals DC Lou Anarumo.

Neither of those would require waiting until after the Super Bowl, so this news has led to some speculation.

They are hosting the Super Bowl this Sunday. I heard they do not want to distract from that.

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Just go ahead and turn that Walter Payton patch back in Russell lol

Everyone has believed him to be fake and its starting to show and cant be overlooked now that he is on the back end of career and cant hide behind Lynch, receivers making circus catches, or a great defense.