• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brett Favre is an AWFUL human and I hope Pat McAfee WWEs his ass with legal bills!

TheBigKat

Ok, so fill me in. I keep hearing that Favre stole welfare money.

How is that possible? Did he claim welfare and cash the checks?

From what I initially heard, he asked for some public funding for something and the governor/legislature said sure and then moved money from the welfare account to the account that paid for Farve’s thing.

Did Farve ask for or was aware that his funding came from welfare?

This is a bit personal for me, as I spent a lot of my childhood in Mississippi. I also know of Favres people. Went to school with some of them on the coast. 

Hes trash. You don’t know how poor that state is until you actually go and spend some time there. He and the state are foul as hell. He won’t get punished like he should. Them good ole boys out there will do their best to limit damage to him

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

A worse heel turn than hogan to NWO.

Early on huge fan, he was a big country kid with a big arm. Took too many hits and got hooked on pills, I thought before he was tough as they came. 

Then the whole retirement saga, that dropped him down several levels. Then the diva reports came out too. 

Then the whole penis pic deal while married. -100 respect

Then he takes money from some of the poorest people in america, complete scum of the earth. Its like hes in race to be the worst human on the planet, Im awaiting his rape charges... 

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

5 hours ago, Cullenator said:

This probably could go in the unpopular opinion thread but...

In a battle for who is shittier, Pat and Bret could easily fight to a tie.  Wouldn't mind watching these two jocks sue each other into bankruptcy and irrelevance.  Not that Bret is particularly relevant these days.

What has McAfee done? I think he’s awesome and his show is way better than the trash being put on TV

• Pie 1

FR
Saw that too. He's gone from legend to laughing stock. Man speed run that poo

He's obviously going to lose unless Sharpe didn't use allegedly and depending on how the trial actually plays out. All involved are ofc going to bring it and not settle or back down so we'll see.