• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers met with Hooker per report

raleigh-panther

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I just don't want us drafting him with our first round pick. I don't want to use that on a gamble. Anywhere else, welcome to the team. Don't think you'll be a success, but not many picks are.

And I don't want us settling for a 32 year old Carr who can't carry a franchise.

I rather take a chance on a QB in the draft and develop them rather than paying Carr 35mil a year to get us to the playoffs and lose in the 1st round every year.

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I just don't want us drafting him with our first round pick. I don't want to use that on a gamble. Anywhere else, welcome to the team. Don't think you'll be a success, but not many picks are.

We are going to screw this up. Go big or go home. Move up and get Stroud. Fill in the rest with our remaining picks and FA.

• Pie 2

13 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Drafting a QB is going to be a gamble unless we have the worst record or a rare year there is a Burrow/Luck/Lawrence sitting there. Cam was a gamble, Mahomes was a gamble, Allen was a gamble. If you are confident in your staff and what they can do for that particular player you take the gamble. One first round pick isn’t going to kill our franchise. If it hits we have a chance to compete for 10 plus years. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Drafting a QB is going to be a gamble unless we have the worst record or a rare year there is a Burrow/Luck/Lawrence sitting there. Cam was a gamble, Mahomes was a gamble, Allen was a gamble. If you are confident in your staff and what they can do for that particular player you take the gamble. One first round pick isn’t going to kill our franchise. If it hits we have a chance to compete for 10 plus years. 

Thats what he doesnt get or he is being obtuse on purpose.  All of these guys are gambles so why not gamble big