• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or GoogleĀ accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account.Ā 

Members receive fewer adsĀ , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ā 

Sauce Gardner Reacts To Jaycee Horn šŸ”„ NFL Cornerback Highlights

TheCasillas

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• so, we are giving participation awards now for taking sacks..some of which he created himself ? I stand by what I said. Ā  To put him in the same rarified airĀ Ā as Mills and Smith in the previous post did is a false comparisonĀ  thatā€™s my opinionĀ  young has done nothing to even be mentioned in the same breath as those two guys guysĀ Ā  those guys had to fight for every single thing. Ā  They were not the chosen golden boys attending Mater Dei Not being those golden boys made them play harder Ā  Tougher. That is Ā not Youngā€™sĀ Ā makeup. He even admitted suchā€¦that being the underdog doesnā€™t motivate him he better find something that does motivate himĀ  if you really believe, should the Panthers ever be so fortunate again to get there,Ā Ā he will be the guy in game 17, to get the winning TD to go to the playoffs, good on you.Ā  I donā€™tĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā 
    • Oh my gawd, I can't believe anyone in this franchise is so stupid to draft this kid over stroud!Ā Ā  There us nothing special about this kid He doesn't belong on the fieldĀ  He'll never stand up to the punishment of the game.Ā  He has no accuracy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ He has no pocket awareness He can't make any of the throws with that noodle arm of his He can't see what he's doing out there He gets tackled by a finger It's his fault the oline and receivers were trash last season The kid doesn't even care enough about football to work out!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Y'all will say ANYTHING.Ā 
    • I find it amazing that the kid is so talented that he was the #1 overall pick, and there is anybody saying there is nothing special about the kid.Ā  Ā