• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer, Reich Combine pressers today

Mr. Scot

You know it's just dawned on me that I had dismissed something that Fitterer said in his interviews earlier about this draft. He said something about moving back if they could not move up for their guy. The more I think about it I'm beginning to think that moving back is plan B.

He also stated in another interview that this was going to be the draft that the make a splash or something of that nature.  He clarified by saying they were going to look at TE, WR and playmakers as he put it with qb being one them.

Given that trading up will empty the bank of what few picks they have this year and probably the first 2 rounds next year that seems a little hard to accomplish. 

He's mentioned several times about the possibility of taking a qb in the 2nd round and even today he added the possibility of getting one in the 3rd round.  So he's thought that through as a possibility and what he could do with the picks he acquires. He's mentioned Hooker more than a few times as a possibility which is worth noting.  But today he added Duggans name with Hookers for whatever reason.

Having completed all of that tinfoil hat analysis I say to you my Panthers brethren that this offseason is going to be a blast to watch unfold.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

That Eason thing could be viewed as fortuitous. Maybe not. Need to look for stuff on their time together. Synchronicity?

I honestly cannot allow myself to care about Bryce Young’s skills at QB.  
How good he is or could be, immaterial. Endorsing a player of his size that high in the draft at that position, breaks every rule for me. Cut and dried. 

If this guy were 6’3”-6’4” even everyone would be justified all the way. 6’2”? Elevator going down..