• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess which QB calls himself Cam Jackson?

top dawg

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

I'm glad that he also said he wants to be like Mahomes and Brady.

Cam and Lamar are great and fun to watch, no rings though.

Dan Marino has no rings. Plenty of great QBs don't have rings. A great QB goes a long way but it's tough to overcome significant shortcomings within an organization.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

With Vick, im sure it’s largely due to his play but Vick is a redemption story that quite a few look up to. Got his 2nd chance and ran with it. Been a model citizen, so I don’t see any wrong in having Vick as a role model.

Watson is probably for his play. He was an elite QB, and has a chance to get back there.

Yeah, it's more optics than reality. Definitely an odd follow up to looking up to Lamar and Cam who have been fairly model citizens(the laptop thing, sure).

He's faster but he's not the better passer coming out ...the hell are these people watching on tape. 

I will say if his work ethic is like Cam or even close to it, he'll be a good one. 

With all the Offensive minds in the building, I have a hard time believing we leave the draft without one of the 4. 

You dont bring in this type of staff to solely rely on the vet route. We're basically built to develop... and offensively we're perfectly built and setup to develop a QB and RB right now...over every other position. 

Defensively... DB

I'd bet money if the picks aren't traded away those 3 will be selected. 

• Beer 1

55 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Dan Marino has no rings. Plenty of great QBs don't have rings. A great QB goes a long way but it's tough to overcome significant shortcomings within an organization.

Exactly, Cam, Lamar, great QB's without rings. Model your game after them.

But strive to be Brady / Mahomes. Multiple SB winning QB's.