• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agents Cuts Tracker

MHS831

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Stole this from the Eagles when they were sobbing about losing the Super Bowl.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/nfl-free-agency-2023-tracking-which-players-have-been-cut

Lol, at the Rams!  They sold out for that Super Bowl win and just one season removed, they blowing it completely up!  Their cut list is loooong and it's going to get even longer!!

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 2

6 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Lol, at the Rams!  They sold out for that Super Bowl win and just one season removed, they blowing it completely up!  Their cut list is loooong and it's going to get even longer!!

I mean, I will take that deal in a heartbeat. We blew up multiple teams and didn't win poo.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 5

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, I will take that deal in a heartbeat. We blew up multiple teams and didn't win poo.

I was thinking the same team.  They saw their window, the pushed all the chips into the center of the table, and they won an Owl.  They knew the great dismantling was inevitable when they went down that path, but they got a championship out of it.

Not many teams are savvy enough to do what the Pats did and remain in the mix for nearly two decades.  But, that also takes a certain amount of callousness most fans would revolt against.

"Thanks for your efforts the last few years.  Your contributions have been critical to our success.  You've earned a big pay day, so pack up your stuff and get the hell out of here because we are going with somebody younger and cheaper."

• Pie 4

23 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Eh, it's a rental ring/hired mercenary ring.  Would I take it?  Sure, but it hits different when an organization builds the roster the right.  Given the choice, I think most fans would like to see a ring won as the fruition of team building the correct way.  This is the NFL, not the NBA...screw creating 'super rosters' of temporary hit-men. 

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 3

15 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Eh, it's a rental ring/hired mercenary ring.  Would I take it?  Sure, but it hits different when an organization builds the roster the right.  Given the choice, I think most fans would like to see a ring won as the fruition of team building the correct way.  This is the NFL, not the NBA...screw creating 'super rosters' of temporary hit-men. 

I’m sure Rams fans were disgusted while watching their rental players celebrate with the Lombardi under confetti. 

• Pie 1

Just now, ECHornet said:

I’m sure Rams fans were disgusted while watching their rental players celebrate with the Lombardi under confetti. 

All 100 of them, sure.  The rest were just there to be seen.  Curious to see attendance numbers next season.  I bet those 'fans' are going to stick by their team, lol!

• Flames 1

58 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Eyes What GIF

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

We don't build rosters right. Very rarely ever have. 

I would give away a lot of roster blow ups for that title. You don't think Saints fans feel that way? All the ones I know do.

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

La Rams Laughing GIF by Los Angeles Rams

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

La Rams Laughing GIF by Los Angeles Rams

Years of irrelevancy incoming. I guess you are coming from the players standpoint, which unless you are a player is a weird viewpoint. As a fan, players come and go.  LA is a weak football market anyhow and that nice new stadium is going to be largely empty for the foreseeable future.  

Edited by 45catfan

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Years of irrelevancy incoming. I guess you are coming from the players standpoint, which unless you are are player, yourself is weird. As a fan, players come and go.  LA is a weak football market anyhow and that nice new stadium is going to be largely empty for the foreseeable future.  

Rams have two SB wins in the last two decades. We have two SB losses. I'd cut off a finger for a SB win, let alone a "rental SB" lmfao.

Buc's did the same thing. You think I would care a bout a few lull years for a SB? LMFAO like someone said above, we have been through empty stadium for WAAAAAY longer bro.

Just a pretty awful take hahaha.