• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Ricardson Board Work with Steve Mariucci

SaltAndPepper

It shows when you watch his games. If he had problems with processing or reading a defense I don't think they would have kept him as the starter. Their offense was generally a pro-style, where he would stand tall, keeping his eyes up field, going through his progressions. His lower body mechanics just were so inconsistent he had poor overall accuracy that would fluctuate.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Just now, TheCasillas said:

if he gets paid to do it.... Im sure he has plenty of interest. AR aside, these guys get paid for amplify their opinions.

I'm talking about making one prospect look better than the others. Mooch gets paid to do these things by nfl network either way.

4 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

It shows when you watch his games. If he had problems with processing or reading a defense I don't think they would have kept him as the starter. Their offense was generally a pro-style, where he would stand tall, keeping his eyes up field, going through his progressions. His lower body mechanics just were so inconsistent he had poor overall accuracy that would fluctuate.

That and he's kind of a shoulder thrower like Cam. If we didn't never hadCam I'd probably like Richardson a lot less tbh.

But honestly? I think he already understand progressions better than Cam did coming out, tape backs that up like you said. Which really leaves his footwork. I believe you can teach footwork. And he has the ability to drop dimes even with his issues.

Ball placement can be a lot better but, again, like Cam there's now window he doesn't think he can't throw into.

Edited by Rags

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm talking about making one prospect look better than the others. Mooch gets paid to do these things by nfl network either way.

Id argue that AR15 wass the best thing to happen to NFL during this dead period. AR gets clicks bc of his athleticism, he single handedly made the combine worth watching for non-watchers. The more face time they can get of this kid the more viewers and clicks they will have.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Id argue that AR15 wass the best thing to happen to NFL during this dead period. AR gets clicks bc of his athleticism, he single handedly made the combine worth watching for non-watchers. The more face time they can get of this kid the more viewers and clicks they will have.

I do not know their motivation behind this. It would appear to me that if that were the motivation behind it they would have brought in Stroud and Young for each do it. That would have made more clicks I'm sure.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Again, he's dropped the AR15 nickname.

• The D 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I do not know their motivation behind this. It would appear to me that if that were the motivation behind it they would have brought in Stroud and Young for each do it. That would have made more clicks I'm sure.

You can't make them do it. 

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

Again, he's dropped the AR15 nickname.

what? I dont call him AR15 because he wants to be called that.... i appreciate you looking out for me, but ive been call players by their initials and jersey number on this forum for over a decade. This is my preference of communication, so there is a good chance im not going to change that.

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

Seems like an ideal pick for the Ravens tbh. Given the Jackson situation it'd make sense to draft an athletically gifted QB to have waiting. 

Seeing what Wilson looked like away from Seattle and what Geno Smith looked like in Seattle, I think the Seahawks might be his ideal landing spot. Smith's contract is essentially a bridge deal. I just don't know how much longer Pete Carroll plans on coaching.

• Pie 1

54 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Do they ever show these where the QB fails? Genuine question.

They're not going to make these kids look bad, but I'd bet money that teams, at least the smart ones, give guys like Mooch and Gruden in the past a call and ask them how those interviews really went, and I'm sure they're honest with the teams about it.