• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to host former Vikings WR Adam Thielen

TheSpecialJuan

10 minutes ago, sonburst4 said:

Thielen+Marshall+2nd rd WR = B

Foreman+3rd rd RB+Hubbard = B

Entire O-line from last year = B+

Stroud + Dalton = B

This group paired with our defense should be good for 10+ wins in this weak division.

Ian Thomas + Tommy Tremble = 🤮

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I think we need to stop with “weak division” rhetoric. The saints and falcons upgraded big time this off-season. Realistically the only weak division this year will be the AFC South.

falcons were huge winners of this free agency

How?  Free Agency just started.  This is a silly take.  Come on man

11 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Can’t stop this adrenaline train now…lol.  We have the staff and it’s Panthers time for greatness.  Haven’t been this excited about this team since before the Cam draft.  Fun stuff

I presume you’re talking off-season? Weren’t excited during undefeated regular season run on the way to a Super Bowl appearance?

34 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I think we need to stop with “weak division” rhetoric. The saints and falcons upgraded big time this off-season. Realistically the only weak division this year will be the AFC South.

I agree on this, which is why the QB selection is so important. If they are serious about winning the division i dont think you convince yourself to take a guy with development concerns.

Edited by CPF4LIFE

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Lol. It hasn't even been two days

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Look at who they all signed…. Free agency wave 1 and wave 2 are done. 

it’s not a silly take, it’s foolish for you to say that. 

Who did they sign?  The Falcons are lost right now.  Who is their QB?  How are they better off so far?

Here is what I know…they are not good on defense.  No QB options.  Who is scary on that offense?  They have a good TE and a good WR.  Not worried about Atlanta personally.  We should have beaten them twice last season as is

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Who did they sign?  The Falcons are lost right now.  Who is their QB?  How are they better off so far?

If you haven’t followed their acquisitions … then why did you call my take silly? When you haven’t even kept track…. Smh. 

if you think the falcons are lost… you are not in tune with our division.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1