• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to host former Vikings WR Adam Thielen

TheSpecialJuan

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Look at who they all signed…. Free agency wave 1 and wave 2 are done. 

it’s not a silly take, it’s foolish for you to say that. 

How many games do the falcons win next year in ur opinion? Tampa? I agree the saints are a pain in the ass

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

If you haven’t followed their acquisitions … then why did you call my take silly? When you haven’t even kept track…. Smh. 

if you think the falcons are lost… you are not in tune with our division.

Ok, I will be responsible here as possible.  Not attacking you.  They signed Jessie Bates,  who I think is the top safety available.  He is a safety.  A safety.

Is there another signing I should lose sleep about?  They have overpaid like fuggin crazy so far.   I disagree that they are much better.  

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, RJK said:

How many games do the falcons win next year in ur opinion? Tampa? I agree the saints are a pain in the ass

Ask me after the draft.  Tampa will be bad, no doubt there. 

falcosn and saints have done some serious roster upgrading over the last 10 days and that can not be overlooked. 

26 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I think we need to stop with “weak division” rhetoric. The saints and falcons upgraded big time this off-season. Realistically the only weak division this year will be the AFC South.

falcons were huge winners of this free agency

I mean, QB will decide the division and they are far behind the Aints and likely us right now. Ridder and Heinicke suck

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Ok, I will be responsible here as possible.  Not attacking you.  They signed Jessie Bates,  who I think is the top safety available.  He is a safety.  A safety.

Is there another signing I should lose sleep about?  They have overpaid like fuggin crazy so far.   I disagree that they are much better.  

I’m on phone right now watching a movie with my wife (draft day). I can’t go into depth but I can later when im At my keyboard. 

I will say “overpay” doesn’t matter if you have a poo load of cap and want to secure your player. Part of bringing in talent is paying them. The falcons upgraded all 3 levels of their defense over the last two days, added another dynamic tight end, and secured their oline. 

they attacked their gaps on their roster and filled them. They got an underrated LB and a solid run defending DT. They have a beast at FS now and have their stud corner coming back from injury.  They also upgraded their defensive staff.

laslty, we need to be careful knocking ridder. He played a handful of games last year, did not turn the ball over and got better each game. His best quality was his maturity and intelligence. He showed that last year.

we can be bias all we want, but we have to keep some semblance of balance when understanding the competition in our division. 

• Beer 1

The Falcons signings with money…mind boggling why they are handing out those contracts IMO..

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/atlanta-falcons/

I love Jessie Bates as a player.  64 million for a safety?

No fuggin way I ever offer that crazy shet

@TheCasillas look at the contract attached to those players and please explain how in the world this works out for them.  

Looks like panic mode to me

Edited by Shocker

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I’m on phone right now watching a movie with my wife (draft day). I can’t go into depth but I can later when im At my keyboard. 

I will say “overpay” doesn’t matter if you have a poo load of cap and want to secure your player. Part of bringing in talent is paying them. The falcons upgraded all 3 levels of their defense over the last two days, added another dynamic tight end, and secured their oline. 

they attacked their gaps on their roster and filled them. They got an underrated LB and a solid run defending DT. They have a beast at FS now and have their stud corner coming back from injury.  They also upgraded their defensive staff.

laslty, we need to be careful knocking ridder. He played a handful of games last year, did not turn the ball over and got better each game. His best quality was his maturity and intelligence. He showed that last year.

we can be bias all we want, but we have to keep some semblance of balance when understanding the competition in our division. 

The Panthers on a shoestring budget have sign much better players.  Stop trying to create a false dilemma 

34 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The Falcons signings with money…mind boggling why they are handing out those contracts IMO..

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/atlanta-falcons/

I love Jessie Bates as a player.  64 million for a safety?

No fuggin way I ever offer that crazy shet

@TheCasillas look at the contract attached to those players and please explain how in the world this works out for them.  

Looks like panic mode to me

That seems to be the trend with teams who have crazy amount of cap room whether they are good or bad. I wouldn't be surprised to see us do the same thing next year. Thats just how it goes.