• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Bryce Young is believed to be favorite for #1 for the Panthers right now

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Joining the knuckle draggers? Every heard of Justin Herbert? Matt Corral was drafted by your own Panthers. Will Levis shot up the draft boards like me and Payton Manning predicted.

Levis was always a high pick. You left out Carson Strong…. 

3 minutes ago, travisura said:

We better be damn sure that who we want will still be there if we trade down.

Well if you like two guys, trading down to #2 Is a pretty safe bet you'll still get one that you want.

If you like three guys, you might still be able to pull it off by trading down to #4 given that Arizona doesn't want a quarterback. You'd have to have some kind of assurance that they weren't going to trade the pick to someone who does though.

(Adrian Wilson could come in handy there)

It's an extremely high stakes poker game.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

i think the processing abilities and quickness are very high for both. i think that stroud may just be the better of the two at managing the game.

Based on what? lol. I feel like ppl just make "analysis" out of thin air. what is managing a game and how has Stroud done that better?

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We might not.

But that doesn't mean we aren't open to it if we get a good offer.

Then we would be absolute fools and a complete laughing stock.  We are not trading and they absolutely know without a shadow of a doubt who they are taking.  You don't trade that haul without knowing.  It just doesn't happen like that.  

1 hour ago, stan786 said:

Pressures according to PFF (Sack numbers are a little different for some reason)

Young (They have 7 in 2020, 35 in 2021, 18 Sacks in 2022)

• 2020 - 14 Pressures (50% Pressure to sack)
  • 2021 - 226 Pressures (15.5% Pressure to sack)
  • 2022 - 144 Pressures (12.5% Pressure to sack)

Stroud (They have 12 sacks in 2021 and 14 in 2022)

• 2020 - 0 Pressures
  • 2021 - 111 Pressures (10.8% Pressure to sack)
  • 2022 - 99 Pressures (14.1% Pressure to sack)

Very interesting stat. 

2021 Bryce was pressured over 100% more than CJ with similar weapons and won the Heisman.

2022 Bryce was pressured 50% more than CJ with less weapons but posted similar numbers in stats & wins.

As I have stated before, both QBs are good but Bryce has proven that he can do more.

2 hours ago, PantherKyle said:

Why the hell are people so mean and snippy with eachother on here?

Guys, we all love the Panthers. We may disagree, but just have discourse and don't get personal, it's not that hard lmao. 

I will be elated with either of the two, and be a huge stan of them for a decade and defend against all the haters lol. 

Keep pounding. 

They're not real fans. They hate on players that haven't played yet as an extension of their hate on yours truly...

end yes GIF

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Then we would be absolute fools and a complete laughing stock.  We are not trading and they absolutely know without a shadow of a doubt who they are taking.  You don't trade that haul without knowing.  It just doesn't happen like that.  

I think they know without a shadow of a doubt they like at least two guys. Which guy may be tbd, but they could absolutely trade that haul because they know they love at least one but maybe two guys and they want to be able to decide between them without hoping someone ahead of them takes their guy.