• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis - Not so fast my friend!

CRA

Just now, CRA said:

That argument really doesn’t work that well when you trade up to the #1 overall spot.   You don’t need to fool anyone.  No real purpose 

What the harm in sending some mixed signals maybe one of these reports scares the Texans into a silly trade offer to swap picks 

15 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I agree. No way TD would disclose info from our top office guys like that. If he did that no one would be leaking info to him anymore and neither Fitt or the coaching staff have ties to TD at all. This seems like a planned leak. 

It happens all the time though.   And we traded up to the #1 overall spot.  We have no one to fool.   Historically, teams more often than not make it known who they are taking in that spot before the draft.  That wouldn’t be abnormal for it to occur.   

Just now, Aussie Tank said:

What the harm in sending some mixed signals maybe one of these reports scares the Texans into a silly trade offer to swap picks 

That’s some 3D chess NFL teams ain’t playing.  

We knew with pretty good certainty Cam was the dude last time we owned the #1 spot. 

I think we traded up not knowing exactly who we wanted for certain .  All the inside scoop basically has been saying that.  And there does appear to be Richardson camp. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

That’s some 3D chess NFL teams ain’t playing.  

We knew with pretty good certainty Cam was the dude last time we owned the #1 spot. 

I think we traded up not knowing exactly who we wanted for certain .  All the inside scoop basically has been saying that.  And there does appear to be Richardson camp. 

If our grades all come in within a bees dick of each other I’d be trying to entice the Texans with some leaked info to try get some cherries on top of a franchise QB 

6 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

If our grades all come in within a bees dick of each other I’d be trying to entice the Texans with some leaked info to try get some cherries on top of a franchise QB 

If I am the Texans I just sit back and draft a legit top tier prospect and not piss away draft capital.

Like we likely did 

• Poo 1