• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis - Not so fast my friend!

CRA

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

i think the Watson thing was Rhules last ditch effort at staying

"gimme gimme gimme" 

I think that runs counter to what Rhule always said he was doing here from day 1 until his firing…..and what Tepper himself has said about what and when it’s his time be involved.  

Watson, the scandal and the package to get him….no way that was Rhule.   That’s Tepper.  Tepper said that’s when he comes in.  I would say CMC, trading up for #1, and what we are presently doing….heavy Tepper involvement.   Those are the type scenarios he said he would be heavily in. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Most definitely  bro!!! I can honestly  say I'm good with whichever  route they go!! We haven't had this many component  offensive  minds on a staff ever. I truly believe  they will be beneficial  to any of the Qbs being mentioned!!

Absolutely, it’s like Fitt said, you don’t trade up for a guy unless you conviction for them, if they are truly dead set on AR, so be it. Like you, I’m good with whoever, except levis lol 

• Pie 1

Just now, The Lobo said:

Absolutely, it’s like Fitt said, you don’t trade up for a guy unless you conviction for them, if they are truly dead set on AR, so be it. Like you, I’m good with whoever, except levis lol 

I concur lol #notoLevis

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

If they pick Black Te.bow I am done with this franchise. It just would tell me that they will never win a super bowl so why bother watching them?

With all due respect nobody will care if you are done with this franchise.

If a player makes you leave you were never a real fan to begin with.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

Pretty much every tidbit that comes out confirms it's not just one guy they have "conviction" for.

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

With all due respect nobody will care if you are done with this franchise.

If a player makes you leave you were never a real fan to begin with.

bullshit motherfuger i suffered through the rhule seasons, jerry richardsons pie charts etc. if they traded dj moore and a bunch of picks for a qb who literally cant throw the football then we out

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

bullshit motherfuger i suffered through the rhule seasons, jerry richardsons pie charts etc. if they traded dj moore and a bunch of picks for a qb who literally cant throw the football then we out

I'd laugh if we drafted Levis with the 1st, started Dalton for the first half of the season, and signed Sam Darnold as backup just to see CamWhoaaCam go back to wherever he came from a mere three months ago.

Edited by Brooklyn 3.0

43 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I’m in the minority, but I’d love this. With that being said, I doubt it happens, I doubt TD would show our cards this early, or even at all. A couple of analyst have broke down ARs “bad” games and how they really weren’t all his fault. One said his WRs were never ever open.

Yes he’s very raw, but I’ve seen several users on here say no matter who we draft, with this staff, they are good with it. Why can’t it be the same for this kid? Anyway, it’s young or stroud, this is just for clicks. 

He's raw, but he's calm and moves well in the pocket, throws with anticipation and improved as the year went on.

The negative is that he needs to improve his throwing mechanics (mainly footwork) or he'll always be inaccurate. If you've got Reich, McCown and Dalton in the building I can see you talking yourself into taking the QB with the highest upside.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I'd laugh if we drafted Levis with the 1st, started Dalton for the first half of the season, and signed Sam Darnold as backup just to see CamWhoaaCam go back to wherever he came from a mere three months ago.

Here I was thinking me and you were on good terms. Now you stab me in the back.

I even stopped talking about Lamar for you. Damn dawg this hurt coming from you.

Sike GIFs | Tenor

• Flames 1