• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

26 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

It's the 40 yard dash dude. 

He's a pocket passing QB.

It doesn't matter. 

Pretty much.

I don't give a sh-t what his 40 time is. If that's what I was looking for I'd probably be more interested in Richardson.

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Stroud? I didn't see it. I'm not sure Levis ran either. But its not about the 40. I look at whether they take part in every aspect and if not why. 

A lot of them don't anymore, and generally on the advice of their agents. Teams don't necessarily care that much depending on what they're looking for.

Me? I'm looking to see the "ball placement machine" in action so I'm not real worried about him running the 40.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty much.

I don't give a sh-t what his 40 time is. If that's what I was looking for I'd probably be more interested in Richardson.

Simply watching Stroud move is enough to show he has good enough speed. He’s probably 4.7ish and that’s plenty for boots, the occasional scramble against man, and his feet are quick enough to navigate the pocket. 

To be precise, he’s somewhere between Beuerlein and Cam. 😆 

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Stroud? I didn't see it. I'm not sure Levis ran either. But its not about the 40. I look at whether they take part in every aspect and if not why. 

Neither ran. Levis just came to show off his "cannon" and it looked fairly average. He definitely didn't get the pop out of his throwing session he was looking for. Young just showed up to step on a scale over 200 pounds. Mission accomplished.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

A lot of them don't anymore, and generally on the advice of their agents. Teams don't necessarily care that much depending on what they're looking for.

Me? I'm looking to see the "ball placement machine" in action so I'm not real worried about him running the 40.

Running or not running is a much bigger deal for Levis than it is for Stroud IMO. Stroud is the much more polished overall QB. Levis is a guy who is going to be a 24 year old rookie who is still asking teams to take a huge gamble on his physical talent and potential. Okay. Well then, show me.

• Pie 1

54 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Wasn’t sure where else to put this video. TJ has been money calling a lot of these QBs. Called Burrow and Herbert stars before they got drafted. Maybe not a huge stretch, but he also called Josh Allen a future star before he was drafted. Said CJ should easily go 1 and could be a real game changer for our franchise. 

Lol! That guy knows them ALL somehow and ONLY likes Young, Stroud, and he somehow knows and really likes Levis.

No! To AR. LOL...well there it is.

And I was telling you guys about Levis last season, now he's a potential top ten.

Stats, measurables. Upside. Easy formula.