• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

41 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

He’s going to. NFLN said he’s expected to still be over 200 contrary to popular belief.

I really hope he weighs in. I hope he’s at least 197. He’ll eventually get to 205 range but it’ll just take time (obviously)

At the end of the day if he’s head and shoulders above Stroud in the processing department then I’m good with Young 

But if they’re neck and neck in terms of processing then I want Stroud 

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Thanks to @jayboogiemanfor sharing this content. Everyone that wants a quick understanding of the mental aspect of Bryce Young and why it is elite. Watch 60 seconds of this video where I have it timestamped and started for you. What he does to Tennesee and Mizzou is just unreal.

I've watched tons of scouting reports on these QB prospects and the one thing i'm taking away from Bryce Young is that this guy's football IQ is elite. He has the work ethic, grind, and demeanor to be a cerebral QB, he reminds me of Peyton Manning's approach to football but obviously the difference in size. Stroud is a great prospect in his own right, but I wouldn't pass up on a Peyton Manning when difference only is size. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

So he isn't going to weigh in today?  Kind of leads to the speculation he was carrying extra weight at the combine and didn't do any drills because of it....

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

So he isn't going to weigh in today?  Kind of leads to the speculation he was carrying extra weight at the combine and didn't do any drills because of it....

Yep

He’d be better off weighing in at 196 than not weighing in at all. I truly believed that’s why he didn’t do drills at combine. He probably felt like poo and was full of water 

• Beer 1