• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith with Bryce Young

NAS

14 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

He is the biggest Young hater.

he is on every single positive thread abt young, spewing negativity but turns around & cries. Lmao.

like u said, they r really sad. 

if we draft Bryce, I’m not sure how some of them r going to still support the team. 

Lies lies and more lies. I cheered for Jimmy fuging Clausen. Where were you at bub? This is nothing. Myself and others can live with any QB at 1 save for Levis and even then well what can ya do?

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

17 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

He is the biggest Young hater.

he is on every single positive thread abt young, spewing negativity but turns around & cries. Lmao.

like u said, they r really sad. 

if we draft Bryce, I’m not sure how some of them r going to still support the team. 

The problem isn't Young, it's you. You are are completely head over heals nuts obsessed with him and live in a dream world you have conjured.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

7 hours ago, XClown1986 said:

Y'all Young-haters are some sad individuals. Real sad. And wrong. But also sad.

I am not a hater. I always said I would be fine with either but have a strong preference for Stroud.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, csx said:

The problem isn't Young, it's you. You are are completely head over heals nuts obsessed with him and live in a dream world you have conjured.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
It’s getting obsessive @rippadonnlevel spamming and nonsense. I tried showing him flaws in his logic by quoting himself back to him and he thought his own quote was stupid. So that’s where he is at now….

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Smitty looked huge next to Bryce, and Smitty can’t be that much above 200 pounds. It truly is concerning 

To be fair, Smitty is out of shape, he’s put on a lot of weight 

Can we get a thread of just CJ vs. Young bickering to contain this crap?

This has literally become the board. Just some wildly confident thread about how *insert my guy* is the only choice, the other guy is a worse version of JaMarcus Russell, *insert my guy* is basically a Mahomes/Brady hybrid, etc, etc.

It's literally the only thing that is even posted anymore. What the actual fug.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Can we get a thread of just CJ vs. Young bickering to contain this crap?

This has literally become the board. Just some wildly confident thread about how *insert my guy* is the only choice, the other guy is a worse version of JaMarcus Russell, *insert my guy* is basically a Mahomes/Brady hybrid, etc, etc.

It's literally the only thing that is even posted anymore. What the actual fug.

Igo is nowhere to be found, place is total anarchy. I am just doing my part 😂 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

9 hours ago, csx said:

Not sure why me being excited abt a player gets under y’all skins so much.

It would be 1 thing if I was trashing CJ saying is no good at all etc…

i recognize how talented the guy is & will support the team if he is the pick, but I simply think young is that much better & prefer him. 

This is literally the place to discuss these things. If u r this bothered, I don’t know what to do for u. 

I’m not the one following y’all on every thread to antagonize y’all. If my super for young bothers u, just ignore me. It’s much healthier than getting heartburn over my opinions.