• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft visit news

Mr. Scot

On 4/2/2023 at 9:05 PM, 45catfan said:

JSN and Sanders are #39 targets.  Mingo, Jones and Brents are 3rd-4th round targets.  Pool is our late round guy.  I have no idea about the OT.

Less than 0% chance JSN is there at 39. He's looking like wr1 on most mocks at the moment

On 4/2/2023 at 10:45 PM, Soul Rebel said:

I might be in the minority, but I don't want a LB with a pick in the first four rounds. Shaq is here for at least another year. We've got Luvu and Chinn...plus I think Brandon Smith is a future baller at ILB. I'd like to let this staff work with Smith for a year before we plunk down top-100 draft picks on a backer. 

Question marks about whether Chinn can make a full TD conversion to LB as well. 

I don't think Chin ever becomes a fulltime LB, more of a hybrid/big nickel guy. I think a lot of people are picturing Luvu as OLB instead of a ILB in this system. If that happens, ILB would become a need.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

I don't think Chin ever becomes a fulltime LB, more of a hybrid/big nickel guy. I think a lot of people are picturing Luvu as OLB instead of a ILB in this system. If that happens, ILB would become a need.

I'll take Jack Campbell or Daiyan Henley at 39. I'd be on board for that.

12 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Do they really think JSN or JPJ are available at 39 or would they really trade up to grab one of them after all they gave up for #1?

CB is pretty loaded this year with a lot of talent at similar levels, wouldn't be surprised if a CB is available at 39 we thought wouldn't be 

also due diligence in case he becomes available via trade or FA in a few years 

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Do they really think JSN or JPJ are available at 39 or would they really trade up to grab one of them after all they gave up for #1?

Not sure if we're just doing our homework on guys like JSN and Porter in case they fall to #39 (that seems HIGHLY unlikely) or if those visits indicate we could potentially be in the market to jump back into the latter portion of the 1st if the right guy is there?  Hell, I guess there's a chance the JSN visit might be at least partially about getting more insight into Stroud too.

You only get 30 of these visits so they matter.

• Beer 1