• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person presents: Panthers 7-round mock draft spectacular

TheSpecialJuan

4 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

So far.......

Yeah, I expect Fitterer to trade back after our 3rd round pick...maybe sooner if the board falls a certain way. I'd expect him to pick up at least a couple more picks. I'd be hard-pressed to pass on LaPorta in the 3rd, but he could probably be had later if we can get an additional pick there.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Yeah, I expect Fitterer to trade back after our 3rd round pick...maybe sooner if the board falls a certain way. I'd expect him to pick up at least a couple more picks. I'd be hard-pressed to pass on LaPorta in the 3rd, but he could probably be had later if we can get an additional pick there.

Pick 39 seems to be the optimal pick to trade back to get an extra 3rd or 4th, where you can still find possible starters and quality depth

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, backINblack28 said:

he followed up posting this on twitter with saying that the scouts he talked to didn't love the depth at EDGE--doesn't mean we wouldn't pick it with 39 if the right player was there, but I don't mind this otherwise

I hope we are still looking at Edge in FA

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

Two corners? No edge or Oline depth? Person fails again.

I guarantee you we're not leaving the draft with all the holes on the roster filled. Very few teams will.

Edited by Rags
  • Pie 2