• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pauline believes it's Stroud, but Reich wants AR

top dawg

7 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I mean, he's also visiting the Colts for two days. You know what? I said if we drafted him, I'd leave the Huddle. But if we drafted him and he wore #1 (I know he actually wouldn't ... but still), that might bring me back lol.

Democratic Debate Gun Control GIF by GIPHY News

I'm ok with any of the QBs.  I'll bitch and moan later if they struggle after a couple of years, but that is what being a fan is all about right?  I fully plan on overhyping whoever it is as well!

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

Spinning the football like it's a basketball? Point guard skill!

Can run the RPO? Frank wants a QB that can do that too.

Height and mass? 6'4 244lbs!

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

https://www.si.com/nfl/panthers/gm-report/reich-evaluation-on-anthony-richardson

He doesn't even care about that completion %!  Do it Reich!

"He's an exciting player. Even before the combine watching his tape, there are plays and throws all over the tape that scream top pick. That's a credit to him. I think he has upper-body mechanics that are really solid. Obviously, his completion percentage is lower than you want at this level, but I don't get too discouraged at things like that."

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Well I'd say that Young is special also. I look forward to seeing him continue his outstanding journey.

You very well might be right on that.  His preparation is off the charts.  Someone said he was on Luke's level for film study as well.  If a mold can be broken he might be the one to do it.  

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

If Reich and Fitterer traded up to 1 to get a QB who'd be there at 9, they need to be looking for jobs before the second round of the draft starts.

If you think AR would be there at 9, you'd be sad on draft night. Staying put at 9 would give us either Levis or Hooker. 

Richardson goes top-6.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

If you think AR would be there at 9, you'd be sad on draft night. Staying put at 9 would give us either Levis or Hooker. 

Richardson goes top-6.

There is probably 3 QBs going in the top 4 between Us, Houston, and the Colts.  The Raiders or another mystery team could be in play for that 3rd pick as well.  Yeah I don't think AR would make it to 9.

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

There is probably 3 QBs going in the top 4 between Us, Houston, and the Colts.  The Raiders or another mystery team could be in play for that 3rd pick as well.  Yeah I don't think AR would make it to 9.

I think Richardson will at worst be the third quarterback taken in the top four picks, with the likelihood of him being taken with one of the first three picks high.