• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Collin Cowherd. It’s Bryce in his opinion. I know you hate Collin, etc etc

10 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

That’s where I’m at. His ceiling is sky high and if we take him at 1 then obviously this staff believes they’re capable of getting him there. That’s exciting 

I believe AR could step in day 1 and bring at minimum what Justin Fields brings to the table 

Supposedly he was the target when we were targeting the #3 overall pick in a trade up. If you're sold enough on him to trade up to #3 for him you should probably be sold on him enough to take him at #1.

3 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

There's other rounds and prospects that can be discussed. Every post doesn't have to be about Young and Stroud.

And if I start a thread it'll probably be one claiming Stetson Bennett or Holton Ahlers are the QBs the Panthers need to choose from and why. In other words, it'll be something nobody really wants.😄

Nah man most of the loudest ppl in the argument are gonna check out after 1.1 lol.

Sure they'll watch the other picks but lol like anyone actually cares Abt the rest of the draft here.

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Would the majority of this fan base be that upset if AR was the pick?

29 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

The horse is far from dead 

oh the outrage should the pick be AR from some on this board 

I predict outage from a vocal minority regardless if it's AR, BY or CJ

Edited by top dawg
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Supposedly he was the target when we were targeting the #3 overall pick in a trade up. If you're sold enough on him to trade up to #3 for him you should probably be sold on him enough to take him at #1.

If AR has been the target all along, and we somehow convince Houston to trade up for Stroud/Young and get back a pick or 2 of what we gave up to get to 1 anyway, I would have to give Fitts props. 

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Where have you heard that?

I think we traded up simply to get into the QB conversation... and the price for #1 wasn't much more than the price for #3, so we pulled the trigger. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Cowherd doesn't know jack sh-t.

To be clear, I'm not tired of the discussion but Cowherd knows nothing.

Cowherd is just making an educated guess based on his feeling of it. Just like everyone else.