• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears close to trading to 2, then to 9 with Carolina moving up to 2: Houston felt comfortable staying at 2 because they are confident Carolina doesn’t take their guy.

Varking

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The #1 pick is Young.  Panthers know it, Bears know it and Texans know it.  Texans prepared to pass on CJ at two and maybe come up from 20 for one of the other two.  

I'd be fine with Stroud.  But some huddlers are going to lose their shlt if  Stroud tumbles. 

• Beer 1

Just now, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Same with the Young Huddler side.

Some probably.  But there are a lot more Stroud supporters posting negatives about Young.  There's plenty of negatives about Stroud, I just don't want to post them cause he may be our boy and I really have nothing against him.  Young is just the better QB.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Same with the Young Huddler side.

It is amusing folks with QB avatars before we've even completed visits talking about someone else losing their poo. I guess he hasn't learned from his Matt Rhule worship days.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

58 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Anderson is +450 to go 2nd. He was +2200 last week 

Stroud is +650 to go 3rd

Probably a good idea to jump on those now

LOL imagine betting on the Draft.

Draft night always looks more bizarre than the worst mock draft you've ever seen - the guys in charge of NFL teams play by their own rules.

• Beer 1