• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

But Bryce Young did good on a test...right??

Just now, Varking said:

Not would be, it is. We are getting a major upgrade at the most important position in football no matter which of the top two we draft. 

that's why this whole debate is so funny to me. there's very little space overall between these two as to who would be the best short and long term. seriously, overall it's a flip of the coin. So why not just close your eyes, breathe, and flip the coin and know that you're still going to be the best off that you've been in quite a few years.

enjoy the ride.

• Pie 1

Just now, rayzor said:

they finally figured out how to use him and now they will be giving him weapons and, i assume, an OL. 

granted they got a top 10ish wr in the trade and a future first but I honestly think they could have milked the #1 pick for a ton more value.  They could have made 3 trades and still been in the top 10

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Because reaction time (or whatever the hell the S2 measures) doesn't mean much when you have no arm strength, no accuracy, and no athleticism...

Arm strength is probably the right answer.  He is a very accurate QB.

At Fresno State, he completed 68.2% of his passes. In his final season, Haener had a completion percentage of 72%. In addition to being accurate, Haener was extremely careful with the football. In three seasons, Haener had a 67:17 TD-INT ratio for the Bulldogs