• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

But Bryce Young did good on a test...right??

4 minutes ago, Castavar said:

People need to slow their roll judging Justin Fields too early. Lamar Jackson looked like absolute trash his rookie year. Eagles fans were ready to move on from Jalen Hurts just a year ago. So Justin Fields' S2 could very well be proven right if he goes out there and balls out this year.

what about year 2 Lamar? Eagles were not ready to move on from Hurts.. haha... he had 26 TDs in his sophmore season and the eagles traded away their picks because they were confident in him. 

Im not against you defending Fields, but dont use false story lines to support it. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I'm more- its great we finally have a highly drafted rookie qb to build around then a stupid ass shitty retread

and either one can be a stud with this coaching staff and OL. i really don' think we can go wrong with either one. crap, i think we could even make it work with AR....but i feel much better about either CJ or BY.

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

that doesnt make any sense though.... 2020 Burrow had higher.  You can't use the word "ever" and say in X period of time....  just admit the tweet was wrong.. why defend it so hard?

ev·er

at all times; always.

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2021/05/03/bears-nfl-draft-justin-fields-highest-aptitude-test-score/

18 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I am a long time Haener stan but gotta be honest--his arm leaves a bit to be desired strength wise.  If Levis/AR are 95+, Bryce/CJ 90+, he's more like an 85.  I'd classify him well higher than a Cassel/Pennington.  He's just not a Round 1 level arm talent, then mix in a frame concern similar to Bryce. 

Really has everything else IMO.  His game is awesome, has a sense of layering throws, pocket work, pre-snap reads, crunch time work, & accuracy down more than most R1 level guys.  

There you are!  I was waiting for you to give us the scoop about your boy Haener.