• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL: Bryce Young cancels remaining team visits

TheSpecialJuan

3 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Tepper had already said straight up "He wants a QB". Tepper had been very social and making a visit with Youngs family and had a chat for a few hours about Bryce the whole time he and his wife were there and even had dinner with them. All I read about was Fitterer and whoever else was involved was all in on getting Young.  

I'm not doubting Youngs talent, just curious about Tepper leading the charge for trading up after the Watson/Stafford/Wilson strike outs, and how much the actual coaching staff really likes Bryce as an ideal fit 

7 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I'm not doubting Youngs talent, just curious about Tepper leading the charge for trading up after the Watson/Stafford/Wilson strike outs, and how much the actual coaching staff really likes Bryce as an ideal fit 

Seem like the whole staff was on Young at this point.. Most of the really tapped in media members have been calling this for weeks.. Shefter, King, Mortenson we’re calling this a week and a half ago..  Lance and Walterfootball (I don’t like ) pretty much have been saying this from the beginning..

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

That is why I said that. I wonder if Tepper has interfered with the choosing of Young in the draft. I'm not saying he is but what he did kind of makes one wonder though. Like you said about are certain staff members were against and some for it as a split between them between Young and Stroud.. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

That is why I said that. I wonder if Tepper has interfered with the choosing of Young in the draft. I'm not saying he is but what he did kind of makes one wonder though. Like you said about are certain staff members were against and some for it as a split between them between Young and Stroud.. 

even in case of a split would it be the case that the owner breaks the tie?? I could see if it was all the FO and coaching staff is against this and Tepper is over ruling them.. But by all reports it’s not that way.. It seem like more want Young in that building then don’t..

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

even in case of a split would it be the case that the owner breaks the tie?? I could see if it was all the FO and coaching staff is against this and Tepper is over ruling them.. But by all reports it’s not that way.. It seem like more want Young in that building then don’t..

when the owner can overpay the coaches to do what he wants yeah they'll say that. If we sucked into the #1 pick sure, but this massive trade up for a gamble seems Tepperish to me

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

when the owner can overpay the coaches to do what he wants yeah they'll say that. If we sucked into the #1 pick sure, but this massive trade up for a gamble seems Tepperish to me

I’m sorry I’m not in to conspiracy theories.. I can only see what  is put infront of me.. Young has been called the best QB in the draft for a long time by more  ppl then the Teppers.. Mccwon before being employed did a breakdown where he was glowing about Young.. Brown says he wants a PG at QB while most scouts and analysts compare Young to Curry.. At some point you have to acknowledge the bread crumb trail..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 5

4 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I’m sorry I’m not in to conspiracy theories.. I can only see what  is put infront of me.. Young has been called the best QB in the draft for a long time by more  ppl then the Teppers.. Mccwon before being employed did a breakdown where he was glowing about Young.. Brown says he wants a PG at QB while most scouts and analysts compare Young to Curry.. At some point you have to acknowledge the bread crumb trail..

Even Fitterer has talked glowingly of Young. I recall a tweet from a Panthers podcaster (with accompanying photo) from November where Fitterer (allegedly) spoke heaps of praise about Bryce Young. This move seems very Fitterer-ish if anything. 

Bryce Young has  been the best QB in this draft for 2 years now.

Edited by therealmjl

1 hour ago, therealmjl said:

Even Fitterer has talked glowingly of Young. I recall a tweet from a Panthers podcaster (with accompanying photo) from November where Fitterer (allegedly) spoke heaps of praise about Bryce Young. This move seems very Fitterer-ish if anything. 

Bryce Young has  been the best QB in this draft for 2 years now.

Reich has talking glowingly about Young, they all have consistently.

7 hours ago, WOW!! said:

You can't live like that. You leave your own awareness and understanding up to those serving you poo on a platter.