• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL: Bryce Young cancels remaining team visits

TheSpecialJuan

23 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We hope. I'd be lying if I said I was certain about it though. I think Burrow's arm is quite a bit better. Young's reliance on winding up and stepping in concerns me. 

Burrows arm now is definitely better, as a prospect I’d argue they were very similar. Arm was one of his only debated issues coming out, you can find articles about how hard he worked to increase his velocity and arm once he got to the nfl.

Edited by stan786
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Don't even wanna know what you searched to find that 

I don't mind sharing, it is actuall pretty cool! I just typed your username into ChatGPT and asked for the best gif to visualize you. Thats what it came up with!! 

AI is wicked smaht and spot on!

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I don’t know where the narrative comes from that he has to do some big wind up for down field throws. I’ve seen him pretty effortlessly throw a ball with relatively low trajectory 50 air yards. That’s plenty of arm strength. All I see with the stepping in complaint is you don’t like proper form for some reason. There’s plenty of guys with big arms that over rely on those arms and get in bad habits throwing off their back foot, or don’t develop the same level of touch that the more “average” armed QBs do. He’s got plenty of arm.

From watching him play. I don't question his ability to generate velocity or go deep in a clean pocket. But that doesn't always happen in the NFL. I don't know if I've ever seen him throw a rope or go deep with pressure in his face. It's a legit concern.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

His and Mahomes' ability to throw on the move is just unreal. Those two guys can seemingly throw the same all running, falling away, whatever as they can standing in a clean pocket. It's a big part of their game and what makes them elite. Mahomes clearly has the bigger arm, but they share that same off platform ability.

As an LSU fan, I can tell you Bryce possesses that same ability. He’s the best Qb prospect since Burrow, imo. 

• Pie 3

9 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

That is why I said that. I wonder if Tepper has interfered with the choosing of Young in the draft. I'm not saying he is but what he did kind of makes one wonder though. Like you said about are certain staff members were against and some for it as a split between them between Young and Stroud.. 

That's never been proven. You're speculating in reference to coaches being anti-Young or pro-Stroud.

Edited by top dawg

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

From watching him play. I don't question his ability to generate velocity or go deep in a clean pocket. But that doesn't always happen in the NFL. I don't know if I've ever seen him throw a rope or go deep with pressure in his face. It's a legit concern.

it's not like he's right at getting crushed or taking the hit but he has to 1. pretty quickly step up and make decision and 2. be quick about release while also getting plenty behind the ball