• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

POLL: Have you accepted that Bryce Young will be a Panther yet, and are you excited?

Have you accepted that Bryce Young will be a Panther yet, and are you excited about it?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. topic

• I am excited, and I have accepted it
    • I am not excited, but I have concede that BY will be our QB
    • I am still in denial and think he won't be the pick - THE BETTING SITES REMOVING THE PANTHERS PICK, THE REPORTS ETC ARE A MASSIVE SMOKESCREEN!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2023 at 02:51 AM

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

Oh boy that was close. I was starting to see short people everywhere I looked. I can feel the Force gaining strength. There's a bad wind a comin, mark my words.

In the early stages it was me and Ivory Panther calling for Young, against like 80 percent of this site. Constantly got crap from Stroud dudes. Then it seems like there are nuts from both parties making their way out of the woodwork.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Eric4280 said:

In the early stages it was me and Ivory Panther calling for Young, against like 80 percent of this site. Constantly got crap from Stroud dudes. Then it seems like there are nuts from both parties making their way out of the woodwork.

In short order, this place went from toxic, to insufferable. At least a lot more of the post are humorous nowadays. I like funny 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm fine with Young if he's the pick, but I think this stuff has gotten pretty stupid. Too many people are posting moronic sh-t just for the sake of being assholes.

I might need to take some time away from here for a bit.

Some of these same folks will get missing if the team faces some adversity. They are not worth the energy.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

More like 9 more days until the trolling REALLY ramps up.

At that point ignoring the trolling is easier then the “they will  do this or that trolling”.. We will have made the choice and ppl can eat their feelings and move on..

• Flames 1