• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Owner of S2 test on scores being leaked..

1 minute ago, ChuckWag78 said:

Why? He doesn't need to win in the court of public opinion. The teams have his actual scores, and they will use them as they see fit.

If it is untrue, It would depend on whether C.J. Stroud would want a false label attached to him as a person throughout his whole NFL career.

• Pie 1

Locking the other thread because you don’t know like that your guy is taking shots isn’t very professional or moderatory

we’ll continue the discussion here

as has been said, the source for the scores has a track record with this kind of information that has proven true and whatever “the S2 guy” may say in an effort to maintain his connections, it’s likely that the info is good. This story has gone mainstream and Stroud or his agent have yet to comment.

it’s a far bigger stretch to assume at this point that it’s bunk. 

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Well that explains what Richardson scored in the 90s and a 79 some how.

Why doesn't Stroud's agent correct this though and release his actual score?  

A 79 would be in the 90th percentile, as Zeirlein has pointed at 

Aside from the S2 company’s corporate generics, there isn’t conflicting info on this, just what people want to believe and don’t want to believe 

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Maybe it’s fake info, but if CJ doesn’t refute those numbers soon then what conclusion can we possibly come to?

If he did actually score ‘very well’, then he should just say it at this point. It only hurts him if he doesn’t.

Why does it hurt him? He's not being drafted by the court of public opinion.

The NFL teams have his scores. 

If anything I admire him for saying nothing - shows a lot of character. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Growl said:

Locking the other thread because you don’t know like that your guy is taking shots isn’t very professional or moderatory

we’ll continue the discussion here

as has been said, the source for the scores has a track record with this kind of information that has proven true and whatever “the S2 guy” may say in an effort to maintain his connections, it’s likely that the info is good. This story has gone mainstream and Stroud or his agent have yet to comment.

it’s a far bigger stretch to assume at this point that it’s bunk. 

Hey just FYI the podcast with the S2 guy was a week ago and was not in reference to the scores leaked in the locked thread. I’m not saying what’s true and what’s false, but using a quote from a week ago and making out like it is in reference to scores leaked today is wrong.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Hey just FYI the podcast with the S2 guy was a week ago and was not in reference to the scores leaked in the locked thread. I’m not saying what’s true and what’s false, but using a quote from a week ago and making out like it is in reference to scores leaked today is wrong.

OP also clings to articles from March where CJ Stroud is our pick 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

The only thing dumber than the thought that these scores being leaked changing anything with teams is that teams, unfortunately including ourselves right now, might put any stock into these tests.

Football isn't played in a classroom on a piece of paper with a pencil, I really couldn't care any less about these scores and am praying the reports of this test being the reason behind the shift from Stroud to Young aren't true.

But the leaking of them is the most pointless thing ever, since teams know the scores and I don't think teams are making decisions based on what their fans think about player's scores on these tests, which is all the leaks affect, fan opinion.

Anybody on Twitter want to ask Landon Oliver why he’s using a week old interview and acting like it’s talking about a leak from today? Seems pretty shady to me idk. Also, I thought the blue check marks were going away?

Here’s the podcast episode, you can see the date is April 14.

C89034F8-B24A-4C0A-9AD7-2835688574DE.jpeg

10 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

The only thing dumber than the thought that these scores being leaked changing anything with teams is that teams, unfortunately including ourselves right now, might put any stock into these tests.

Football isn't played in a classroom on a piece of paper with a pencil, I really couldn't care any less about these scores and am praying the reports of this test being the reason behind the shift from Stroud to Young aren't true.

But the leaking of them is the most pointless thing ever, since teams know the scores and I don't think teams are making decisions based on what their fans think about player's scores on these tests, which is all the leaks affect, fan opinion.

You don’t seem really well versed in what this “test” is

• Pie 1