• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riddle me this?

Gerry Green

Just now, OldhamA said:

Who's your hook-up? College All-22 tape is notoriously difficult to get. 

Most of these draft sites and college football sites have them and go over them.

Draftnetwork guys have it and have done full breakdown sessions with them on their premium subscription platform.  Other do as well.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's a word for this. It's called spamming.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's just when it's every single post and it's all you do in every thread... good grief. Get it out of your system by Thursday. Fair warning.

Come On What GIF

Not going back and forth it's a nice Sunday..You enjoy 

Edited by PanthersGOATFan336
  • Poo 1

14 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

He starts in the pocket. He rarely finishes from there.

He “rarely” finishes in the pocket? You are watching too many highlight clips. He leaves the pocket when he has to in order to keep the play alive similar to Mahomes and Rodgers. I’m not saying he is on par with either of those, but saying he rarely finishes from the pocket let’s me know you didn’t watch many games of his.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Gerry Green said:

If Bryce Young is this super computer on legs. What with his processing power, and ability to read Defenses. Then why is it that CJ can get the ball out on time, and on target in around 2.5 second. Whereas Bryce has to run around like a chicken with its head cut off to make a play?

If Bryce is so good at reading and processing? Why can't he get the ball out on target, and on time?

Give me the guy who can get the ball out while still standing. Over the guy who has to run around to find a lane.

Maybe that's why Bryce's numbers against pressure look so good. Because he leaves the pocket and runs around. KInda skews those numbers just a bit don'tcha think?

Look, Bryce may be exciting to watch. But let's not kid ourselves here. By the time that second contract is coming up. Stroud will still be getting the ball out in 2.5 seconds. Whereas Bryce just may be on crutches. Or worse. 

Bang-head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

11 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

What a revelation someone alert the NFL executives about this next level analysis! 

It's nice of you to drop by. Did you stop by to add to the conversation? Or just to show the cool kids that you could fit right in? Because you got half of it right.

59 minutes ago, rodeo said:

because Stroud never scans the field and just throws the ball to his first read, because they're open all the time due to playing against the Golden Gophers.

Wrong. 

For those who want to keep saying this, watch these two videos:

Clip after clip of throwing dudes open under pressure while having to move AND throwing dimes. Throws Bryce Young has never made. 

And you can watch below to see where Young struggles. 

Both guys have their pluses and minuses but somehow Stroud has developed this weird reputation he doesn’t move around, make dudes miss, and that his guys are just wide open. This past season Alabama WRs were more wide open than OSU WRs. Stroud constantly threw the ball into tight windows. Which translates to the NFL. Young does not. 

Edited by Varking
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

What a stupid thread.

People still trying to debate these QB's when the draft is Friday.

Im more shocked that some people still aren't convinced Young is the pick. All these different sources are saying he will be the pick. Yet all people want to discuss is why we should take CJ Stroud.smh

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's a word for this. It's called spamming.

You mean like this?

29 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Gosh, if only we had somebody on staff as smart as you. It’s really a shame none of our professional staff can see what you see.

18 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

In your head, are people reading this and thinking you’re super cool and witty?

12 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Lol, as if these 2 doofs will show their faces if Young is the pick.

10 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Lol, talk about “contributing” coming from you who does nothing but spam poo people who disagree with goat boy. Whose alt are you?

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

People still trying to debate these QB's when the draft is Friday.

Im more shocked that some people still aren't convinced Young is the pick. All these different sources are saying he will be the pick. Yet all people want to discuss is why we should take CJ Stroud.smh

Just because we know Young is the pick doesn’t mean we can’t voice our opinions on who we feel is better. Everyone knew the Jets were taking Wilson and if I were on their board I would still be talking about taking Fields or Jones over him. 

• Beer 1