• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson!!!

Panfan35

11 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

tell me you don't know football without telling me

This is really funny, you're clearly the one that knows nothing about football .. Young is a midget, weak arm, nothing elite about him besides his college coach

It's going to be thoroughly entertaining to watch Young bust in glorious fashion .. fans of Young should turn in their Panthers fan card, absolutely pathetic

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, FieldsOverTheField said:

This is really funny, you're clearly the one that knows nothing about football .. Young is a midget, weak arm, nothing elite about him besides his college coach

It's going to be thoroughly entertaining to watch Young bust in glorious fashion .. fans of Young should turn in their Panthers fan card, absolutely pathetic

Oh look a fresh new troll account.  Welcome to the Carolina Huddle.  This section is about the Carolina Panthers who will soon have Bryce Young as their QB1.  There are plenty of other sections if that upsets you.  I suggest the Tinderbox.  You will love it there.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Oh look a fresh new troll account.  Welcome to the Carolina Huddle.  This section is about the Carolina Panthers who will soon have Bryce Young as their QB1.  There are plenty of other sections if that upsets you.  I suggest the Tinderbox.  You will love it there.

Great, Young will be QB1 .. it is only going to make Cam's time here look even better

11 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I like AR and he's actually my preference in this draft. He's not ready now. He needs time and if the Panthers had the opportunity for him to sit behind a starter like the situation in Seattle, he could be the pick. But we're not in that situation and BY is the most NFL ready. BY will be the pick. 

We're not in that situation?

Is Dalton just here to collect a cheque?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

We're not in that situation?

Is Dalton just here to collect a cheque?

Not really. Dalton is not someone you want starting the whole season at this point. If it were similar to Smith-Mahomes, Geno-rookie, Rodgers-Love, Farve-Rodgers, Brady-Jimmy G, then I'd say yeah. But we really don't have a solid starter at this point. Whichever rookie comes in is going to be competeting for the starting role.