• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson!!!

Panfan35

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Oh look a fresh new troll account.  Welcome to the Carolina Huddle.  This section is about the Carolina Panthers who will soon have Bryce Young as their QB1.  There are plenty of other sections if that upsets you.  I suggest the Tinderbox.  You will love it there.

Not so sure he's new...

Maybe just trying out a different schtick

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He is embarrassing me as a Fields fan!

I don't know that he is one.

I do know he's embarrassing himself more than anybody else. Kinda pathetic to put this much time into trolling strangers on the internet.

(doesn't exactly say much about his real world life, I guess)

• Pie 1

I do realize Richardson would sit maybe 10 games or so I would rather have chance to have a top 3-5 qb in two years and be set for the next 10. For a draft pick to start right away would be stroud panthers have never had the elite passer that stroud is so I would be good either way. Some college qbs are great in college but don’t translate well to the nfl that’s Bryce young I know you guys are all caught up in the media hype calling him the next drew Bree’s or whatever they had elite arms when pressured can’t stay in the pocket he try’s to extend the play but he is to slow to do this in the nfl 

If AR lands in Seattle then that's when we have to start worrying about if he might be the best QB in this draft.

I think Pete Carroll will coach him up real good. Look at what he did with a lesser talented QB in Geno. A guy with that kind of arm would be scary with Metcalf as a deep threat.

My biggest fear is AR landing in Seattle. I hope he goes somewhere else other than Seattle.

• Beer 1

28 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If AR lands in Seattle then that's when we have to start worrying about if he might be the best QB in this draft.

I think Pete Carroll will coach him up real good. Look at what he did with a lesser talented QB in Geno. A guy with that kind of arm would be scary with Metcalf as a deep threat.

My biggest fear is AR landing in Seattle. I hope he goes somewhere else other than Seattle.

Wouldn't ATL or Tampa be worse?

39 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Wouldn't ATL or Tampa be worse?

Way worse

I think AR will end up the best QB in the draft, so I'm hoping he goes out to the AFC, Raiders, Colts, Texans, Titans all work for me.  Please no Lions either though, I'm from Michigan and don't want to have to deal with that scenario of us taking Young and then AR being a stud for my all friends' team.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1