• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Very possible. The draft is always a crap shoot. Steals and busts every draft and every draft would look a lot different if it could be done in retrospect.

Not knocking your opinion, plenty have him one, once you dig in you can see he is slow and a bit unathletic. Tall order for the NFL. Best of luck to him. Not sure if he can separate from linebackers. My thoughts, Hopefully wrong.

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Gotta trade up for Mayer or Washington at this point. Otherwise why did we draft Young?

Thielen/Chark is just not enough for a rookie QB. Guys like Herbert/Burrow have 2 #1 WR's for goodness sake.

I disagree. No trade up is needed. TE is deep. There are also WRs we can get later also. I doubt Washington will be gone (hell, he may last to three). We also picked up Hurst and have TMJ. Let the draft come to you, unless Mayer is somehow available tomorrow.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1