• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

1 minute ago, rebelrouser said:

LOL. They suck right now and Stafford is not going to get them to the playoffs let alone superbowl

Yeah they have Kupp and nothing else lol. It's LA, they won a super bowl no one cares about but it's something they can talk about for the next 20 years at dinner parties

I had Campbell as LB1, but in round 1? Idk about Detroit's picks, but tb100 that doesnt matter until they play. If they win, they win

TB getting Kancey makes me so gd sad as a Panthers fan. Him and Vea are going to be collapsing all of the pockets

JSN to Seattle? Got a weapon!!

Johnston doesn't play as big as he is, but he reminds me of DJ Moore after the catch a LOT. Chargers need a WR that's not going to be hurt and this pick gives them a big body presence on the outside (another one if Keenan Allen can somehow stay healthy)

Flowers to BAL is perfect

14 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Congrats Lamar Jackson you got gifted the best WR in this draft.

You know Flowers the real deal when they comparing him to Tyreke Hill and Antonio Brown.

This pick was a punch in the gut for me.

I saw him as Smitty 2.0.

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Zay Flower sucks lol barely got 1000 yards. Comparing him to Smitty is absurd 

He plays for Boston dude. Guess how many yards Steve Smith had his final year at Utah? 743. 

I would argue the comparison is actually pretty spot on. Look at their combine profiles - they're basically the same size and have very similar combine profiles. Zay's 5'9 but plays way bigger than he is. The guys an absolute dog and flashes elite route running ability. I think Baltimore got a good one.

image.thumb.png.48fbb94b143e6632b34fb4d16a9b0c8c.pngimage.png.5f76295128587e05d52ecbf26b787283.png

• Pie 2