• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - The Carolina Panthers Select Bryce Young - QB - Alabama

Zod

On 4/28/2023 at 7:01 PM, frankw said:

If anyone is still carrying on with the pre-draft beefs over any of the top prospects it's just not healthy. For the most part luckily there have only been one or two. Pretty much everyone is rallying behind our new QB. And if anyone wants to be some weird arbiter of who can and can't do that well they probably need to seek help.

I have two members of my family with Autism. Really getting tired of you using mental health as an insult. Please stop with the mental health insults.

5 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

I have two members of my family with Autism. Really getting tired of you using mental health as an insult. Please stop with the mental health insults.

Are you referring to the "seek help" part?  Just trying to understand where you are coming from.  

On 4/28/2023 at 7:01 PM, frankw said:

If anyone is still carrying on with the pre-draft beefs over any of the top prospects it's just not healthy. For the most part luckily there have only been one or two. Pretty much everyone is rallying behind our new QB. And if anyone wants to be some weird arbiter of who can and can't do that well they probably need to seek help.

Oh poo, it’s the beef police!

image.gif.e88a5f4fee48f875791d097f9de56edf.gif

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

Nobody said anything about Autism. Are you this desperate to create a back and forth where one wasn't needed? Have a nice day hubby.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Nobody said anything about Autism. Are you this desperate to create a back and forth where one wasn't needed? Have a nice day hubby.

Just normal  for you. Never take responsibility for your words. There's a word for that. I have to wonder if you had an Austistic child in your family if you would still use "Seek hep" line so often.