• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye on possible trade back into 1st round

TheSpecialJuan

31 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

Stop with the trades. One more player isn't going to change our team one way or the other. Quit giving up picks

Well, the guy we're drafting at 1 certainly has the potential to change our team one way or the other. Also, that 5th year option that 1st rounders get is potentially a big deal. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Im a big fan of Jordan Addision.  If hes still there at the end of the 1st I would not be mad if we traded up.  Also TE Dalton Kincaid is a beast.  

i want Quentin Johnston to the low 20s. If Fitt pulls that off I'll go crazy.

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

Stop with the trades. One more player isn't going to change our team one way or the other. Quit giving up picks

This is a dime. This is 2 nickels. They both equal 10 cents, but one is more valuable than the other. 

I'd rather have a dime than 2 nickels.

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

If they're sold on a day one edge rusher sitting there I could see it. I don't think any other position would warrant it in this draft. If theres no edge you like jump back and try to get an extra pick in the 60's or 70's. Tough to watch guys fly off the board between 39 and 93 doing simulators. 

Possibly a TE, I'd think.

• Beer 1

I think if 1 of the 1st round tight ends is sitting in range, that'd be almost just as enticing. History always shows a stud tight end (remember  when Cam had Olsen and  Shockey)is a young qbs best friend.   Regardless... there will be a run on a certain position  and a talented Rush lb, WR/TE  or corner will be within range. I think a trade is highly likely. I also think players will be involved. Matos and others could be added.