• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official UDFA thread

TheSpecialJuan

10 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I agree add peoples to that list thoe..

2 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

not good when the first third of your highlight video shows you getting fired up between plays.☺️

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He should have been drafted I don’t know the back story but he might be perfect for the 3-4

Yeah once we started the staff building, Redmond shot up my list. Hell I would have drafted him in the 5th getting him as a udfa is gold.

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He should have been drafted I don’t know the back story but he might be perfect for the 3-4

Only thing I noticed is his 40 is a little slow for his size.  I am really suprised he wasn't drafted.

Combine Results
u-unofficial

40-Yard Dash
Seconds
10-Yard Split
Seconds
Vertical Jump
34.5’’
Broad Jump
9’ 8’’
3-Cone Drill
Seconds
20-Yd Shuttle
Seconds
Bench Press
Reps
Player Bio

Redmond was a four-star recruit out of Midwest City, signing with the home-state Sooners. He played in just three games his freshman year (six tackles, 2.5 for loss), missing time as he suffered from blood clots. Redmond returned to start four of 13 contests in 2019, leading OU with 6.5 sacks among his 23 total stops, 11 for loss. He opted out of the 2020 season due to COVID-19 concerns and then missed five games with a knee injury in 2021, though he made an impact when starting seven of eight appearances (19 tackles, eight for loss with 3.5 sacks). Redmond started eight of 12 games played in 2022, posting 23 tackles, 10 for loss with four sacks and four pass breakups. He opted out of the team's bowl game to prepare for the draft. -- by Chad Reuter
Edited by NAS