• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rd 2 and Rd 3 eval from Char observer

raleigh-panther

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Mingo is intriguing for sure. It also pretty much confirms that we definitely didn't want to trade DJ. Everything I read about Mingo screams "slightly bigger DJ Moore" to me.

Here's hoping!!!!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, Coheed said:

Ojulari plays in the SEC

Johnson plays in the PAC12

Ojulari is 21

Johnson is 24, will turn 25 in his first season (how old Burns is right now)

Ojulari was a leader on his side of the ball and awarded LSU's No. 18 which is only given to standout guys that exemplify what it means to be a LSU tiger

Johnson was caught on video sucker punching a fan

Ojulari posted a 7.44 3 cone with a hamstring injury

Johnson posted a healthy 7.33

They're not even close to the same level of prospect. 

really not a point in even debating who's better

we didn't choose DJ johnson over Ojulari, we chose Mingo over both of them and then we grabbed whatever was left after the Mingo pick

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, rebelrouser said:

Really? Mingo is no AJ Brown. I watched them both in college. AJ could get separation. Maybe the corners in the NFL are slower than they are in college.

It's not like I'm comparing him to Elijah Moore. He's the same build as AJ Brown. What would be your player comp for Mingo?

6 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

If Mingo is anywhere close to AJ Brown it'll be a steal. He actually runs good routes I noticed watching tape, people don't really give him much credit for that

What I noticed in the Mingo highlights is that their QB was ass and he made a poo ton of great catches

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

What I noticed in the Mingo highlights is that their QB was ass and he made a poo ton of great catches

Yeah that QB was not hitting him in stride to say the least from what I've seen. Haven't watched full tape yet though so who knows why rebel rouser thinks he can't get separation. I see nice routes and good long speed for the size