• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

[Yates] Carolina has signed G Michael Jordan

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

2022 SEASON STATS

OFFENSE SNAPS PLAYED
PENALTIES
SACKS ALLOWED

* G with at least 20% of league-highest volume are ranked.

2022 PLAYER GRADES

PFF+
OVERALL

Since the average NFL snaps per game is around 65, (the Panthers averaged 57--32nd ranked--in 2022) that means Michael Jordan would have surrendered over 34 sacks during a 17 game season. 

Think about that.  He sucks.  He is the reason Joe Burrow got hurt.  This is a pointless signing.

• Beer 4

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Since the average NFL snaps per game is around 65, (the Panthers averaged 57--32nd ranked--in 2022) that means Michael Jordan would have surrendered over 34 sacks during a 17 game season. 

Think about that.  He sucks.  He is the reason Joe Burrow got hurt.  This is a pointless signing.

Yeah our starting tackles played 1018 snaps last year, that'd put him around 36 sacks. I wonder what the record is for a single player?

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah our starting tackles played 1018 snaps last year, that'd put him around 36 sacks. I wonder what the record is for a single player?

Someone will have to dig to find the individual record for most sacks allowed but in my search I stumbled across this nugget from last year. Woof.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

Someone will have to dig to find the individual record for most sacks allowed but in my search I stumbled across this nugget from last year. Woof.

Still probably better than Greg Little.

You know the saddest part, Daley was the second best player we took in that draft. Let that sink in.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

Ok Daley tied for first last year with 12 total. I'm guessing it's never really gotten above 15 for a single player but can't find a simple list anywhere

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's pretty terrible but most backups are. They're backups for a reason.

Exactly, you don’t get to have pro bowl talent at backup.  He has started before and can again in an emergency.  Can’t see a negative here