• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral deserves a fair shot

Jmac

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

The Huddle doesn't hold the patent on silly. But we lead the league in lacking common sense. Nobody in their right mind thinks this is a Corall over Bryce thread. 

The "Brycers" are so protective of the kid they see everything as a slight against him. And yeah, that was an intentional pun.

My man not sure if you realize it but Bryce Young will be our QB for the next 10+ years. Nobody talks about the backup QB's on a football forum.

I wish Corall the best but he likely has no future here with Bryce Young being the QB. Maybe he can pursue a IG model career if this football stuff doesn't work out. Either way I wish him the best!

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Then why even post it?

I get it you are a huge Corall fan, but he just doesn't have a future here. Hopefully you can root for him on another team in the near future.

Until then...

ykrpjr39jrua1.jpg?width=720&auto=webp&v=

Look at you using actual words. 

lol I'm not a huge Corall fan. That is just a Huddle thing because folks don't have a better rebuttal. 

It's okay to think that maybe Corall deserves a shot to make this team. But don't let the "Brycers" hear about it. They go bat shite crazy if you not slurping all over him. 

Typical Huddle response. Go root for him on his new team. How quaint. Unoriginal, but cute.

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

My man not sure if you realize it but Bryce Young will be our QB for the next 10+ years. Nobody talks about the backup QB's on a football forum.

It is a 17 game season.  Lots of starting QBs miss playing time due to injury.  Having a good backup is important.  Hopefully they are not needed but can't count on it.  Quality depth makes a better team.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I wish Corall the best but he likely has no future here with Bryce Young being the QB. Maybe he can pursue a IG model career if this football stuff doesn't work out. Either way I wish him the best!

lol

Yuppers. All this team needs is Bryce. We good. smh

What's the matter with having competition? You all ain't afraid of that are ya?

2 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

It is a 17 game season.  Lots of starting QBs miss playing time due to injury.  Having a good backup is important.  Hopefully they are not needed but can't count on it.  Quality depth makes a better team.

I thought that's why we signed Andy Dalton?

I don't see any Andy Dalton topics. Corall already made a cryptic post about his future anyway. I honestly don't see a long term future with Corral in Carolina.

5 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

lol

Yuppers. All this team needs is Bryce. We good. smh

What's the matter with having competition? You all ain't afraid of that are ya?

If we have a QB competition then we made a huge mistake.lol

I see what you're trying to do Mr. Green. Young hasn't even been here a month and you already trying to get rid of him.lol

Go off Mr. Green!

17 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

There's no guarantee of anything. BY could be the next Brees or he could be the next Baker. Before crowning him the next GOAT let's see what he can actually do over the course of a season. That's not a slight at BY, just a simple statement based on the history of top QBs in the draft. 

Corral could end up better than BY or he could be nothing more than a backup. I'm sure the 9ers weren't banking on Purdy playing better than the guy they gave up 3 1sts to get. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If we have a QB competition then we made a huge mistake.lol

I see what you're trying to do Mr. Green. Young hasn't even been here a month and you already trying to get rid of him.lol

Go off Mr. Green!

lol

First I was a Corall lover, now I'm a Bryce hater. Dalton is the only one left. How do I feel about him? 

I know this is tough on you, but it is possible to want what is best for the team. And still support @Jmac and his thread about Corall having his rookie season sabotaged by Rhule, and then being ended by a freak injury. 

It is possible to want Corall to get a shot to prove what he has, and still be excited about what Bryce can bring. 

Some of you defend Bryce like he is made of glass. He isn't? Is he?

17 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

There's no guarantee of anything. BY could be the next Brees or he could be the next Baker. Before crowning him the next GOAT let's see what he can actually do over the course of a season. That's not a slight at BY, just a simple statement based on the history of top QBs in the draft. 

Corral could end up better than BY or he could be nothing more than a backup. I'm sure the 9ers weren't banking on Purdy playing better than the guy they gave up 3 1sts to get. 

I believe in Bryce. 

Corral god bless him but he's not the answer imo.