• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers Game 3 ECF 8pm

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, honestly, WTF does it matter of you lose the series anyway?

Just get it over with.

This. Whether you lose 4-0 or 4-3, it's a forgotten footnote in playoff history.

I hope we get swept so that is lost revenue for the NHL and it's sponsors/tv stations. I hope Vegas sweeps Dallas and then I could care less who wins the Stanley Cup but I hope it ends in a sweep also.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

This. Whether you lose 4-0 or 4-3, it's a forgotten footnote in playoff history.

I hope we get swept so that is lost revenue for the NHL and it's sponsors/tv stations. I hope Vegas sweeps Dallas and then I could care less who wins the Stanley Cup but I hope it ends in a sweep also.

The level of bitterness and pettiness in this post made me audibly chuckle.

Edited by JVic
  • Beer 1

Just now, DavidEng said:

Bob was no more lights out than Freddie. Canes can’t score is the issue, has been since Svech went out.

Somebody gets it. And we couldn't score that well even with Svech.

Our offense relies on our forecheck causing turnovers and getting breakaways or odd man rushes. When we don't, this is what happens. We just have no pure scorers and very few playmakers. Pretty much just a bunch of grinders

4 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Yep. I can't muster up the heart to hate Florida just because it's a franchise that has never won a Cup. Hell this will only be their second conference championship all time. 

I don't really care about Dallas or Vegas. IDC who wins once we are out. 

Glad it isn't fuging Boston, NYR/NYI, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, etc. 

fug the rest. IDC.

See ya'll MFers in 2023-2024.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1