• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not gonna take shots at the organization. We ran into a hot goalie. But you have to understand a hot goalie is going to appear literally every playoffs. Necas is not a playoff performer. He needs to be packaged in the off-season for someone who moves the needle and please resign Freddie. Who’s the pp coach? He needs to be fired on Wednesday. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

We have been saying the same thing since 2019. The offense goes limp dick and the power play disappears. This team isn’t built to win a cup because they don’t have anyone who is willing or able to perform when the chips are down. Good but not great. Either get a damn dog in the offseason or blow it up but this half ass effort at roster building ain’t working. 

I dont understand how you cant take shots at the front office for not helping the team out when we had the chance after we have known time and time again our goal scorers go silent at some point in the playoffs and someone always hurts one or more of our guys because we arent gritty enough and just take it. I dont see how Waddell thought going into the playoffs with mostly the same guys that anything was going to change.

Yes the pp coach needs to pack his bags and yes we need to get more clutch players on this team. We dont have enough of them.

Remember. We weren’t saying this vs the devils….

All three games could have gone either way. If we were up 2-1 with the same play y’all would buy cheer your ass off. 

this may not be our year again. However, it’s still not over. It’s bleak. Very bleak. 

but 0-3 mean we still have a game to play….

I’ll say it. Win Wednesday. Then win at home Friday to go 3-2. We can do it. 

• Beer 2

6 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

What does this have to do with anything right now? We were doing what we were supposed to, but now the same poo has popped up again. Goal scorers not putting the puck in the net and hitting posts.

6 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

All three games could have gone either way. If we were up 2-1 with the same play y’all would buy cheer your ass off. 

Well of course. That would mean we arent hitting posts and actually scoring. That is the problem!

Another thing, our first two matchups were favorable for us. If we faced the Rangers, I dont like our chances with Igor and the rest of that goon team. I feel like we wouldve been put out of our misery sooner. Our pp is terrible and they would punish us for not being about to capitalize taking more penalties without fear of us scoring.

You can say this series couldve gone either way, but the reality is that is hasnt. We need more clutch guys because right now we dont have enough. Even when healthy.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 1

7 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

this may not be our year again. However, it’s still not over. It’s bleak. Very bleak. 

but 0-3 mean we still have a game to play….

I’ll say it. Win Wednesday. Then win at home Friday to go 3-2. We can do it. 

Oh freaking stop it. No team has ever come back down 0-3 in the playoffs to win it. Only one team has done it in the SCF and that was a really long time ago. 
Meaning we would have to do something no other team has done and this team isn’t good enough. 
There is hopeful and there is delusional. You are delusional. It is over. Accept it and move on. 
How in the world did you become the person who made the game day threads and act like this is your forum? You account is only 1 year old? 
It was better when Harbinger and Anybody made the majority of the game day threads. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Poo 2

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Oh freaking stop it. No team has ever come back down 0-3 in the playoffs to win it. Only one team has done it in the SCF and that was a really long time ago. 
Meaning we would have to do something no other team has done and this team isn’t good enough. 
There is hopeful and there is delusional. You are delusional. It is over. Accept it and move on. 
How in the world did you become the person who made the game day threads and act like this is your forum? You account is only 1 year old? 
It was better when Harbinger and Anybody made the majority of the game day threads. 

@LinvilleGorgehow do we get this guy out of here?  Now it’s just nonsense and trolling. 

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

@Harbingers  @Stumpy  @MillionDollarCam  @Anybodyhome  @USDepartmentOfSavagery

who is this guy and what’s his problem with me? Seems like we had a pretty good group until this guy shows up. How do we get him gone?

There have been 4 teams to come back from an 0-3 deficit. Matter of fact the Kings won 4 straight to win the 2014 WCF and ended up winning the Cup.

Regardless, that's not part of this discussion. But, I'm not sure what this discussion is about since it's been had after each of the last 3 games now.

Look, there's a lot to be said for each of the team's performance, but rehashing it and turning it into arguments every other day get none of us anywhere.

I'm already looking toward next season and what the roster will look like. There are some very good opportunities out there when it comes to building the forwards and making them collectively better than they've been this year. That's what I'm looking forward to.

Just like the team, we gotta move on and look for the next game.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Not a thing we say on these threads are going to determine if the Canes win game 4 or get swept unfortunately.

Concede that you think it’s over if you want. Hold out hope if you want. We each get to have our opinions.

Theres nothing to be gained by personally attacking others in this forum and if we do so it’s at a loss of respect for ourselves.  I’m gonna start leaving turd emojis on shitposts attacking others. Don’t take it personally it’s only about your post haha.

Edited by DavidEng
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1