• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Considering Offer Sheet For Grant Williams

Per Michael Scotto of USA Today, the Hornets are considering an offer sheet for Grant Williams of the Celtics. According to Scotto, the Hornets are still negotiating with P.J. Washington as well.

I’d imagine that Williams is a contingency plan in the event that things go south with one of P.J. or Miles.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Beer 1

Apparently  the Celtics beat writer thinks Grant isn't coming back. At the moment us and the Mavs are the only 2 teams showing interest. I'd  take him over Pj for a fraction of the cost. Sign and trade PJ for something. 

• Pie 2

Williams would make a great tone setter for our young team (especially on defense). He could be our Draymond Green at a smaller level. I’d prefer to sign Williams for less over PJ and use that money for depth. We also need to trade Rozier and let Ball and Miller handle the guard spots. 

• Pie 5

6 hours ago, Lurk21 said:

Apparently  the Celtics beat writer thinks Grant isn't coming back. At the moment us and the Mavs are the only 2 teams showing interest. I'd  take him over Pj for a fraction of the cost. Sign and trade PJ for something. 

Agreed

• Pie 1

P.J. has been clutch for us in so many games. I know he kind of flies under the radar in the first half of games but P.J. was always the guy that stepped up when we would need a bucket. He hit so many game-winning and tying 3's from the top of the key. I think we should keep him to be honest and would rather him over Grant. 

Edited by Cam Lawter

Just now, carpanfan96 said:

Seems like Bridges doesn't wanna play with his buddy Lamelo now. Kinda weird to me, but w.e. sign and trade him, f it. Same with PJ if he doesn't want to be here either. 

Well to be fair 98% of Charlotte doesn’t want him playing with Melo either. Dude is a goon. 

• Pie 1